- Water – 1 Cup
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Rice – 1/2 Cup
- Sugar – 100 grams
- Ghee – 2 Table Spoons
- Cardamom Powder – A Pinch
- Cashew Nuts – 5
- Raisins – 5
- Walnuts – 5
- Almonds – 5
- Take a sauce pan with strong base, and heat it on a low flame.
- Pour 2 table spoons of ghee to the hot pan.
- Add cashew nuts, raisins, walnuts and almonds to the pan, fry until it turns to golden brown and keep aside in a bowl.
- Take one cup of water into the pan and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add half cup of washed rice to this boiled water and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of milk and 100 grams of jaggery to this semi cooked rice and keep the lid close for 2 minutes.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder and already fried nuts and raisins (In Third Step).
- The delicious sweet from the kitchen of Andhra is now ready to serve.
You can use Jaggery instead of sugar to make more authentic and healthy recipe This can be offered to God at the time of festivals and special occassions. Serving Tips: Serve it as a semi fluid and use fruits and dry fruits for garnishing.